Friday, June 15, 2012

Physiogel Cream

Image I've wanted to try this because of its wonders on dry, rough and sensitive skin. And I've attest Physiogel Products not for me but for my baby's skin ( he has atopic dermatitis since his 1st month due to allergic reactions from cow's milk) since he used Physiogel AI Cream. Once it's applied you can feel that your skin begins to soften. And if you suffer from rash, dry scaly skin this one will restore your skin's moisture and elasticity. I wondered now why didn't iI think of it when I was pregnant, maybe it can prevent my stretchmarks too :). Image Image you can visibly see here the left side w/o cream & on the right that has Physiogel Cream (with flash) Image left w/o cream                                            -              right w/ physiogel cream It say in their ad that you can see the difference in just 3 days. Well for me at first application I can already see the difference. :) One thing I do not like about this stuff is if you put too much on your face it tends to get so greasy. So just put the right amount (like a pea size) for face and neck. Overall I do like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment