Friday, June 15, 2012

NYX Round Lipsticks Iconic, Louisiana, Peach Bellini

I got a load of this stuff right after seeing it's reviews online. For only P150.00 per lippie(???) the price was so reasonable and affordable.  So I put some right after I bought it :). Here are some swatches I made and my thoughts on it: (L-R Iconic, Louisiana & Peach Bellini) NYX Iconic has a creamy texture and a nude satin pink finish. What I love about it is the color, it's pink but not over powering on your lips. It's an everyday lippie for women who are busy and doesn't have time to swipe colors on their lips. The application is so easy because of it's buttery feel when it glides on your lips. The staying power is a downfall for as it just doesn't last that long. It fades after you eat and drink. But for the price it's not bad at all. Overall rating (3/5) NYX Louisiana for me is one of the best tones I've had from their NYX RLS line. Its the the kind of pink that blends with a bit of fuchsia and blue. It looks good with a nice bright pink blushes. Its very pigmented that it leaves some stain on your lips after a few hours. Overall rating (4/5) Last but not the least is the NYX Peach Bellini, it's the peach that's right for summer time. what I don't like about it is it's dry and leaves my lips chapped and looks flaky. It also has a rough texture in it because of the shimmers it contains. So you'll end up having a glittering lips instead. Overall rating (2.5/5) L-R Peach Bellini, Louisiana, Iconic same with flash. Hope this will help gurlz... xoxo GraceTV

No comments:

Post a Comment